
Wee, I'm back! Okay, I'm so glad that the camp's over even though I'm gonna miss some of the new friends that I've made and also our CI. And oh! My group name is NINJABOB! Hees, style kan namer? It's the combination of Teenage Mutant Ninja turtle and Spongebob. Anyway, here's actually what happens ;
Day 1 :
Reached there around afternoon, and we were seperated into our groups. I was the only Woodgrover because 2 of them were absent. Wow, gratz. Anyway, after the so called camp opening speech, we were send to the outdoor to pitch our tent.
Gah, I swear I was just watching my camp mates pitching the tent. Seriously, I regret not learning how to pitch a tent during NPCC training. After pitching, eh wait. Lol, I don't know what happened after we pitch our tent.
Oh! We played a game called Ice Breaker and it was okay I guess. Made friends like Naqibah from Christ Church Sec, Fatin from Admiralty, Farah from Evergreen, Erni from Marsiling and Sharnieza from Woodlands. Those names that I've listed was my tent mates. First night was so not good, cuz we can't sleep.
The mosquito was busy, buzzing around our ear. I swear I feel like giving the mosquitos a tight slap, hahaa.
Day 2:
Day 2 which is yesterday was pretty tiring I suppose. There were lot's of activites. Our very first activity was Camp familiar-sation. God! Damn, that activity was the most TIRED activity. We had to walk to the Sec 3 campsite, which was far I suppose. The distance between the Sec 3 campsite and Sec 2 was like, hmm.. I think the distance is like somewhere around, from my school to tekong park.
Probably it may sound so not tiring, but seriously it was! I mean, there were hills. First we need to go up the hill, then down, then up, and up again. I swear I've never sweated like that. After the activity at the sec 3 campsite, went to sec 2 campsite, to try the next activity. And then, went to sec 3 campsite again, to try the next activity AGAIN. Gah!
After the camp familiarsation, we had lunch and then it was I don't know what's the event called, but we were asked to try going down this so called "cave". God, it was bloody dark! I can't even see my friends. -____- After that activity, went to try out low elements. It was pretty much cool.
After that, it was the next EVENT which is RAFTING. Again I was blur. All I did was to watch all of them tie-ing knots. Heh, I was pretty much useless in such stuffs like this. After building the "boat", went to the sea and woosh! It was fun. It was my first time wearing a lifejacket, LOL!
After that, wash-up, dinner time and then campfire! I swear, during campfire I was sleeping, hehs. :P
Day 3:
Was sleeping soundly when suddenly there were lightnings and thunders. It was around 4 going to 5 in the morning I guess. Ma'am was whistling and shouting to wake up everyone. Hahaa, we were pretty much walking slowly, pretending there were no lightnings. And then it started to rain. 252 campers had to sleep at the canteen till 6+. -___-
I can't even sleep properly. The place was totally cramped. I mean it when I say cramped. After the rain stopped, we had our breakfast, and unpitch our tent and did some area cleaning. Woooooooshhh, and then it was HOME SWEET HOME!
--
This camp was pretty much okay I guess. Can't wait for next year Survival Training Camp. I mean, I can't wait to meet my fellow new friends again!! :D
So I guess, that's the end of my post for today. Ahh, I'm tired.