Chinoneh means?
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
1:56 PM
By Sititi
Ok. We're cool now. Right now, we're buddies. Just buddies, not more than that. I won't let history repeat its self. Hm, tomorrow, is NPCC training. What a bummer. There's gonna be PT and I'm pretty much sure that I'm gonna get home with aches all around my body.Damn. Can't wait for next year. I mean, we're gonna wear white shirt. I'm sure everyone's gonna look good with white shirt. :D Ooooh, can't imagine the guys wearing long pants. Hahaa! Talking about school, jeez. There's assignments, waiting to be done. Especially maths, who has been calling my name since last week.
The heymath! assignment's gonna due by 10nov, which means I have to rush before Mr J closes the assignment webpage, or whatever it's called. Anyway, good luck for your O's mt paper fifah!
I've been thinking and finding answer for the word chinoneh. Anyone knows what's the meaning of chinoneh? Tagged at my cbox if you know the answer, haa. I'm pretty much desperate to know what's the meaning of chinoneh.