Don't let me get me.
Thursday, November 6, 2008 7:07 PM By Sititi
Trust me. Problems won't fade away, even if you're dead.

I hate myself, yes I do. I thought that after one problem has been solved, I'd live happily but I guess I'm wrong. Now I understand why people rather die than to live in this world. Now I understand why people slit theirself even though it's hurtful.

I may seem happy but I'm not. I have fears deep inside my heart. Everyday I woke up from my dream and sighed. Ah, tell me why life is fucking unfair. Can't people living on the Earth just have happy moments and peace everyday. I don't want to be anything anymore. I just want to be me, Siti Ruqaiah.

Anyway, tomorrow I'd be having ATC camp for 3 days. Atlast, I could have some peace and not think about stuffs which shouldn't be bothering me. Okay, I've been tagged by feeza and eeza to do a quiz and here goes.

#01; - Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
#02; - People who get tagged need to write a post of their own 10 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
#03; - At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
#04; - No tags back!

#01; - I ate a whole plate of cockles and I was admitted to the hosp.
#02; - I don't like chocolates that had been melted.
#03; - I miss my habbo bf.
#04; - I do listen to classic and jazz songs.
#05; - I like a guy from my class.
#06; - Grandad wanna name me Hidayah, but dad name me Ruqaiah.
#07; - I talk to myself, but I'm not crazy. Thankyou.
#08; - I love twirling my hair, but that does not mean I'm a bitch.
#09; - I don't allowed my mum or dad to bring home ghost cd's home.
#10; - I think I look like a fish.

Ten peeps that are tagged :D

01 ; Fifah.
02 ; Shi min. (Aphrodyte)
03 ; Rin.
04 ; Shawn. (Troubled-Ghost)
05 ; -
06 ; -
07 ; -
08 ; -
09 ; -
10 ; -

Anyone la. I can't think of any. ;/

Okay, bye. See you guys on Sunday!