I wanna buy the album! :'(
Friday, November 28, 2008 6:22 PM By Sititi
Can anyone buy for me this album? :(

Anyway. I've been asked to do a quiz at feeza's blog.
So here goes. :)


TECHNOLOGY:
- What is your wallpaper on your computer?
} My picto, hee.

- How many television do you have in your house?
} Four.

- Are you right-handed or left-handed?
} Right-handed, yo.

- Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
} Er, I don't think so.

- What is the last item you lifted?
} My phone. No. My mug. Yea, my mug. :)

- Have you ever been knocked down?
} Nope.


BULLSHITOLOGY:
- If it was possible, would you want to know the day you'll die?
} Yes I think. Hmm. :/

- If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
} I don't know. I guess, I'm sticking with my original name. :)

- What colour do you think looks best on you?
} Uh, no idea. HAHA.

- Have you ever swallowed a non-food item?
} DUH, yep. Tissues, lol.



DAREOLOGY:
- Would you kiss a member of the same sex for 100bucks?
} Let me think twice. LOL.

- Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut for 200,000bucks?
} NO WAY.

- Would you never blog again for 50,000bucks?
} LOL, Let me think twice again.

- Would you pose naked in a magazine for 50,000bucks?
} NA-UH-UH. Never!

- Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for 1000bucks?
) Maybe yes. Maybe no. Haha!

- Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for a million bucks?
} No. I'm too scared. :/


DUMBOLOGY:
- What is in your left pocket?
} Nothing.

- Is napoleon dymainte actually a good film?
} I think so. I've heard of it before. :)

- Do you have a hardwood or carpet in your house?
} Hm. I think so.

- Do you sit or stand in the shower?
} BOTH. :)

- How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
} None, I think. Hahaha!

- Last body who texted you?
} YANNANONEH.

- Last person who called you?
} Oh god, I can't remember.

- Person you hugged?
} I can't remember. Damn. :/


FAVOURITOLOGY:
- Number?
} 6, 26, 7, 9.

- Season?
} Winter and Autumn.

- Colour?
} Turquoise, blue, grey.


CURRENTOLOGY:
- Missing someone?
} Yes. Hahaha. My late grandma.

- Mood?
} Blah. :/

- Listening to?
) Great.la radio, Habbo official website.

- Watching?
} Computer eh.

- Worrying about?
) I think, almost every single thing I could think of.

- Wearing?
} Short, tee, etc.


RANDOMOLOGY:
- First place you went this morning?
} Toilet.

- What can you not wait to do?
} Go to school, and buy school uniform. ^^

- Do you smile often?
} Erm, yea. I guess.

- Are you a friendly person?
} Ahuh, rofl.