Wow.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008 7:06 PM By Sititi
Wow. Today was pretty much a cold day i suppose. NPCC training was normal I guess. We didn't do much, only did Balloon sculptoring. Went to IT resource room, and yeah, I'd burst 3 balloons. Eh, no. Four I think. Hahaa, but who cares. I enjoyed sculpting the balloon into a sword, hees. It was kinda fun, and instead of listening to Mr C to sculpt the balloon into a flower, I made the balloon into a pair of specs.

But sad, cuz the balloon had turn out of shape by the end of the day and I didn't have the chance to take photos of it. :(

Anyway, after NPCC we headed to NP room, and just chilled back. Soon, the rain began to fall.. and as I was bored, I called Yanna and she came down. I had to meet her under the block, and god there were lightnings and thunders around. I swear that I was praying very hard that I would survive while walking out from the school to a block near Vista Park.

Oh, guess what. My phone's spoilt due to water entering it. Get it? I mean, instead of keeping the phone dry and safely, I hold it and let it wet. In the end, it went bonkers. Hahaa. But! I managed to recover my phone to his normal mode.

I mean, I'd dropped the phone two times to see if it will work well. And hooray! Yes it did. Hahaa. Around 5 plus, Dayu, Yanna, Me, Shafiq and Xin Quan went to the library to chillax. I get so over excited when I saw an ambulance. I don't know why, don't ask me. :D

OH! BTW, congrats to Shidah! Hope you'll last long with him. You guys are sweet. For more information, do text Shidah to get what's really happening.

Ahhh, I think I'm gonna get some rest now. :)