Attention, there's an announcement.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
4:24 PM
By Sititi
Hee, attention! Ok, I'm gonna tell you guys that I am quitting school. LOL, k no fake only. But seriously ah, if the first day of school I still don't have my school books and uniform around, I won't be going to school ah. I mean look, right now it's the 20 december and school is re-opening and yet mum and dad just doesn't give a heck about my school stuffs.Macam wth la. Hahahah. Tomorrow I might be taking the bursary money and I don't even think I could even touch and hug the money. I'm sure mum's gonna take it away from me. Grr. I told her that how about we seperate the money into half ah. Half for her, half for me, but she said no. Like omg la. I want to buy school bag leh. D:
I'm seriously worried that I might not get to buy school uniform manz. Ok, and one more thing, I lost my booklist. Ah. I can't believe it man. Ok, forget about it. This is so frustrating. I feel like punching people and kicking their ass and laugh my ass of and also chew bubblegum and pop it right infront of their faces. Hehehe.
Hm. I think I'm in love with a guy again. I thought of meeting him up, but I don't have confident in myself. Photos and real life are 2 different things. I mean, someone might look good in photos, but not in real life. Right? Am I right? Ahhhhh. This is so stressful. I feel like laughing. I feel like crying. I feel like punching someone. Huhu~
Okay, I'm so crazy right now. I wanna laugh my ass off. Please. Can anyone share any lame jokes with me and make me laugh so I can feeel better after laughing like some mad girl? Hurhur. D:
Ok, sitititititi says: Bye lahhhhhhhhh.
AHAHAHAAHAAHAH, ok Im mad.