
I wanna scream, but it seems that I cant. Would you believe me if I tell you I can't scream unnaturally? I mean, I can only scream naturally if someone scares me or if I'm about to get rape or something. Haha. Believe or not?
Hm. Wow! I think I'm having eyebags. Or Panda eyes. Okay, I don't know. But I still think that I've got eyebags right now. Blame that bimbo bursary la. I have to wake up so early just to get dress and collect the money. I only had 4/5 hours of sleep. Man! I need atleast 7/9 hours of sleep la. How could you bursary!
Mum was waking me up, and yeah she was disturbing me sleep la. I remember saying to her this, "Mama, you're are nagging like some aunties you know! Urgh." Hahahaa! Sorry mum. Hehe. I sat on the cubicle for 5 minutes I think, then I slowly dragged myself to brush my teeth and bath. Then I put on the Sailormoon uniform. Hehe!
I miss you veh much Sailormoon uniform. But too bad that I'm not gonna wear you anymore starting from next year. Sheesh!
So, after getting dressed, I took the bus with mum and I don't know why but I'm seriously feeling so pissed with her. I was scolding her. I was showing her my stupid pissed off face. Ahhhh, I don't know la. Probably Im angry because I did not have enough sleep. That could be one of the reason ah.
So, arrived, I took the cheque and gave it to mum. I told her I wanted only 50bucks, the rest she can take it. But but but. Actually I wanted 100bucks. Hee, but I know she would say no. So, I guess 50 also can la. It's enough for me to buy a school bag and a new pencil case. And oh! Mum called the school already, and they told her that the books and uniforms are still selling till the end of teh month.
Ahh, lucky! Hee. Mum told me that I'll be buying my books and uniforms when dad gets his bonus. I wonder when will he get his bonus. ._. So right now, Im still with my sailormoon school uniform. I dont feel like changing. Hahaha.
Okay, I've told him that I'm not ready to meet him and yay! He told me to take my time, haa. I hope as times flies, I will be ready to meet him. Okay, so thats all. Bye! :)