I can't believe it! ._.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008 6:33 PM By Sititi

Heehee, I'm so addicted to this song titled, Poker Face. It's by Lady Gaga. Incase you haven't heard of it before, try listening to it. It's kinda addictive, to me ah. Haha! Okay, today supposingly I was suppose to tag along with Emma and the rest to watch a movie which is Twilight. Seriously I wanna watch the movie ah, but I've no money. Dhang!

And furthermore, tomorrow I'm gonna watch a movie with my cyber friends which is Jen, Abbas and could be Azhar. We've planned to watch a movie titled, Yes Man. I can't believe he's tagging along. I mean he said he don't like me and he knows I'm tagging along, so why is he tagging along too? Grr. Okay, whatever. You may hate me for all I care, hur. I'm not sure whether I can tag along ah, because I've not asked mum for the money.

I'm scared that she's gonna scream at me cause she had just spend 50bucks at the doctor for my grandfather. Uhuh, pretty please mum. I promise you that I'll go home once the movie ends. Pretty please! I'm looking forward to meet Jen! :)

Hehee. We're gonna watch a movie at AMK Hub ah. I hope I won't be late because I'm always late, get it? Hahaha. Also, mum said that tomorrow we are gonna buy my school books. I was like wtf? I'm going out tomorrow! Hurhur. She doesn't know I'm going out tomorrow. I don't know when I intend to tell her. Sheesh, this is so hard.

I need atleast 20bucks for tomorrow ah. 5bucks for transports, the rest for movie. That's all I neeed. Please oh please! I beg you ah mum. Pls gimme 20bucks. Ahh, so many movie so little money! =\'( Pictures, Images and Photos I intend to watch Cicakman 2 with fifah, but the thing is I'm running out of money! But seriously I wanna meet fifah and catch a movie with her. And not forgetting Syafe! I wanna meet her too. Grr. ._.

Anyone kind enough to sponsor me money? Hehe. Ok, byebye!