Jen and abbas!
Wednesday, December 24, 2008 7:19 PM By Sititi
Hehe, so today I went out with 2 of my internet friends which is Jen and Abbas. Lucky that dickhead didn't tag along, if not I swear I'll bring my dagger and kill him. Okay, as if Siti. As if. Hahaha! Firstly, we intended to watch Yes Man. After that we changed our decision to Bolt. In the end, guess what did we choose? Twilight, LOL.



Firstly, I was pretty curious with human beings out there being so obsessed with twilight. In the end, I got the final answer. I mean, it's a good movie. I'd really love to read the book, but where can I find it? The library? Nah, I don't think so. Is it the Popular Bookshop? Omg, hahah. I can't believe I'm asking sucha stupid question.



Oh! And yeah, I finally agrees that Edward Cullen is hot. Seriously, he's hot. Lol. Okay, a short review about the movie. Mhmm. The movie is interesting but I find the beginning a little bit slow. Love the part when they played baseball and when Edward was fighting with James. (Correct right the name? LOL) Haa, so romantic la when Edward and Bella was kissing and dancing, etc. It's a good movie, yea. :)



And oh! It's been raining and I'm so loving it. Anyway, Merry Christmas Eve to everyone out there! :) And talking about Christmas, how sweet of Jen to give me a Christmas card and a prezzie, hehe. Here's a picture that I've took.

Thanks Jen! I really really appreciate it, hehe. You've put a smile on my face. Too bad I've nothing for you. Sorry. :( But for your birthday on Feb 1o, I hope I'll be able to give you something, hehe. :)