Merry X'mas, again!
Thursday, December 25, 2008 5:48 PM By Sititi
Hehe, Merry Christmas once again! Lol, though I don't celebrate it, I have the mood for Christmas. And oh yea, Santa broke his promise. He didn't came to my house afterall. Oh well, I guess he must be really busy delivering presents to everyone. Hahaa, like real la Siti.

And oh yea. I received a box of chocolate for Christmas. It's from uncle. He gave me the chocolates yesterday. It look like a spoon. Hahah, I really thought it was a spoon. Here's the conversation.

Uncle: Nah, take this. (Put the box on my bed)
Siti: (Looks), Huh? Spoon? For what sey!
I don't drink coffee what. Why gimme a spoon?!
Uncle: (Ignores me)
Siti: (Take a look again) Eh! It's a chocolate!
Hahahaha! Chocolate lah, hehehe.

Haha, yeah. It's delicious. There's Dark Chocolate and just normal chocolate. Hehe, altogether there's only 6 spoon of chocolate! Grr! I've finished 4 spoons of chocolate. Now I'm left with 2 chocolate which is Dark Chocolate and normal chocolate. :(

And oh! Suria is showing Cicakman for today! Yay, hehe. And RTM 1 will show Cicakman also this week which on Sunday, if I'm not wrong ah. Hee, can't wait.