Pretty much worried.
Monday, December 1, 2008 2:02 PM By Sititi
Okay wow. I'm pretty much worried now.

Yes, I am. Finally, mum scolded me yesterday for being infront of the comp till late night. But it's only 2 am, and yet she's nagging as if I'm using the comp till 5am. And yes, I did that before. Haha. So, she went calling dad to confiscate the internet modem.

And she was babbling about not giving me money to go out and she said she's gonna give me $3 everyday for my school money. Wow, how pathetic. How am I suppose to survive with only bloody $3 at school? Bah.

Hm. I really hoped that what she said yesterday is not true. I mean, I love my internet and computer. I wanna go out. You can't just expect me to sit at home and watch tv or do house chores 24 hours, right? Pfft.

And c'mon mum. It's not like I go out every single fxcking day.
EEK.