3 days in a row
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
7:15 PM
By Sititi
Once again, I am late for school for the third time. Suprisingly, the teacher let the latecomers in to join the rest and yay! I didn't have to write my name down. Hehe, how lucky. 3 days in a row, i've been late for school and i've been buying cheeseburger everyday. I wonder if I'd turn fat or something. But that will be a good thing I guess, haha. I hope I won't be late for school tomorrow. Tsk, you can't blame me leh. Hahaha.Firstly, I woke up at 6 and I went out from my house by 6:45/6:50. By the time I reached the interchange, it was 7. And the damn bus were late. Late! See! Don't blame me, blame the bus. Blame the driver for driving so slow. Mahahha. Mhmm, I chatted with Shang Peng just now and he was like asking me to follow his steps by waking up at 5. Like wahseh, 5 leh. It's been ages since I wake up at 5 in the morning for the school.
The last time I did that was like when I was primary 4. Hahaha, yeap true. I've always been waking up at 5 in the morning in the past, but as I grow older, I tend to be lazier and my usual time to wake up is between 5:45 to 6am. I guess, I really need to wake up early so I won't be late for school, right? :/
Okay, let's skip the waking up part. School's been good these few days. Today's Mass run was good, I guess. I wasn't late and I came on time, except that as usual I'm running slower than the rest since I don't have the stamina and my stomach was all the way growling and my hair keeps bugging me. I feel like turning into a female botak student. Wouldn't it be awesome? I don't have to care about my hair if that's the case. But sad, NO. I'll never cut my hair. :(
But it is seriously bugging me alot. I can't study with the fringe blocking me all the way. Annoying la. Tomorrow, there's CCA openhouse and NPCC at the same time. I heard that they had totally change the drills command but sadly, I'm so lazy to stayback and learn from the experience one. ._. Anyway! Had DNT lesson just now, and seriously I think I don't have a creative mind. My drawing sucks to the core, let's clap. And, my brain suddenly stop functioning when the teacher gave us the paper to write a composition.
Right now I'm still thinking about what story should I made. We were given 2 choices which is - make a story and end the sentence with "I walked away with embarrassement." or "The Revenge." Firstly, I chose the first choice. Then I chose the second choice. And then, I chose the first choice back, and then the second choice. I'm still confused and I can't make my choice onto which story I'd want to write. Fyi, Shang Peng finish the homework already leh. How fast can he do it in 1/2 hours. I think I'm gonna take around 3 hours to complete it. Grrrrr.
Ahhhhhh, so many things, so little time. It's true that time is not by my side. :(