dnt is killing all my brain cells.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
6:08 PM
By Sititi
I tried my very best to complete my dnt and yeah it's done.
Although I think I've done well, I'm still not sastisfied.
I mean, I'm worried if teacher can't figure out what's my drawing.
Or he might think how silly and ridiculous my drawing can be.
These few days I've been listening to Kate Nash songs.
I think she's a very good singer and I really like her accent.
Hehe. God, can I have a British Accent, pretty please?
Urgh! Look how fast the holiday's ending.
Why can't we have a 1 week holiday? Why tell me why! (imitates Zeeqs)
I mean it's Chinese New year!
Even though I don't celebrate it, I still demand for a 1 week holiday.
Ok, whatever Siti. Whatever.
Haah, seriously I can't believe that I keep losing all my things.
I wonder which thing would be lost next.
And yay! Mum exchanged phone with me.
Okay, not exactly a new phone.
You guys knew that I've been using the black sony ericsson phone right?
And it's like so .. (I cant explain how it looks like, LOL)
Now I'm using a brown sony ericsson phone. Okay, still same brand.
But look better lah. Hahahahahahaha.
Tomorrow is Wednesday.
And yeah, Mass Run. Baaah!
I'm sure I'm gonna run out of gas when I'm running.
I can't run without food!
I need food and water!
Okay, bye. :)
