the fear
Thursday, January 22, 2009
6:34 PM
By Sititi
Somehow I feel bad for skipping CCA without a strong valid reason. I was very worried about going to NPCC without my beret. In the end, I skipped my CCA. I know, I'm stupid for skipping my CCA. Actually, the fact is I'm really excited to go to NP training. I don't know why, hahaha. But when I heard that we need to fall-in with our full-u, I guess I backed out. I really regretted for skipping my CCA.
But whattado? I'm scared. LOL. But, ahhh nvm lah. I'm beginning to enjoy every DNT lesson. Right now we're on a progress of making a candle holder. I'm not sure if I could do it very well but I guess I'll just give it a try. :)
Anyway, tomorrow is CNY celebration and I'm sooo excited! Heeeeeheee. I can't wait to see ZEEQS performing on the stage, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Anyway guys. Who wants to eat KFC tomorrow ah? Nak tak? Nak tak Sharifah, feeza, shidah, dayu, haziqah, yanna, dini, etc, etc?
DAH LAME SEY TAK MAKAN KFC. JOM LAHHHHH!
AND I MISS 2N2 2008 LEHZ!
But whattado? I'm scared. LOL. But, ahhh nvm lah. I'm beginning to enjoy every DNT lesson. Right now we're on a progress of making a candle holder. I'm not sure if I could do it very well but I guess I'll just give it a try. :)
Anyway, tomorrow is CNY celebration and I'm sooo excited! Heeeeeheee. I can't wait to see ZEEQS performing on the stage, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Anyway guys. Who wants to eat KFC tomorrow ah? Nak tak? Nak tak Sharifah, feeza, shidah, dayu, haziqah, yanna, dini, etc, etc?
DAH LAME SEY TAK MAKAN KFC. JOM LAHHHHH!
AND I MISS 2N2 2008 LEHZ!