i don't know what's the reason.
Monday, January 5, 2009 11:06 PM By Sititi
Okay. I don't know why am I sad or why am I so angry with myself. I couldn't find the answer on why I am sad or angry. It is like, there are thousands of problems but I just couldn't spot them. I am imagining myself, being in a very small room with alot of words on the walls, telling me what's my problem, but I just can't seem to understand. You geddit? Pfft.

Tomorrow's gonna be a very long and draggy day I guess. There will be 2 periods of DNT, English, E.maths, Chemistry, etc. And there's gonna be assembly tomorrow. Gonna be super crowded and I'm gonna suffocate inside the hall. ._.


I can't lie
I miss
you much
Watching everyday that goes by
I miss you much
Tell I get you back I'm gonna cry
I miss you much
You are the apple on my I
Girl, I miss you much
I miss you much

I wanna make up right now now now
I wanna make up right now now now
Wish we never broke up right now now now
We need to lay up right now now now
Akon - Right now (Na na na)


I know I was being such a meanie biatcho. I've realised my mistake
and all I wanted to say is sorry. :(