new day new day.
Friday, January 2, 2009
7:11 PM
By Sititi
New day. It's the first day of school, and it went pretty well I guess. Everyone looks good in their new white blouse and long pants. It's totally unfair that some of the Sec 3 classes are situated at level 2 or 1. My class is situated at the same old boring level 3. :(
Somehow I miss Yanna and Zeeqs not being with me inside the class. And to make it worse, their class is not on the same level as me. Their class is situated at level 1. So unfair! Math lesson went pretty challenging? Lol. We had Maths test for today and I'm so sad because I couldn't remember the formulas even though how easy the question is and I'm dying to have a calculator at that point of time.
And that whole paper is worth 35 marks. I'm pretty much confident that I'll score a single mark for that paper, haha. I seriously can't wait for lessons to start as per normal. I mean, I want to study! I want to study! Can I repeat that sentence again? I WANT TO STUDDDDY!