primary schl friends.
Saturday, January 24, 2009 11:33 AM By Sititi

Yesterday was CNY celebration and it went pretty normal. Nothing interesting I guess. After school, I hang out at the usual place and bought cheeseburger! Yay! It's been a long time since I ate a cheeseburger. Okay, bedek only. LOL.

While queueing up at the MAC, I saw Nurul and Firda, aww. How I miss them so much! And hey nurul, you've become pretty eh. I remember how Firda and I used to have long hairs. Haa, those times. I miss Woodgrove Primary so much!

I remember those times when I like this guy so much until I did one thing that I found it really embarrassing and funny now. Somehow I still like that guy, hahahah. But too bad that we're not on the same school, LOL.

I wonder if I can have a primary school girlfriends outing. But it's hard to contact with them and furthermore it's hard for me cause I don't have any money right now. It seems that I can't save any money cause I'm always hungry and never stop eating and drinking.

What do you expect? LOL. Mum gives me 4 dollars everyday for school pocket money. But sometimes she gave me till 6/7 dollars that I can finish it all in one day. Urgh, somehow I really need to control my stomach, hahahahah.

Anyway, look! It's the holidays! Yay! 
And if you're wondering what's my previous blog song title is,
Steroids - Mr Oizo feat. Uffie. :)