release your stress by doing silly pose in pictures.
Monday, January 12, 2009
6:09 PM
By Sititi
Haha, firstly before I start, let me tell this straight to your first. Don't laugh at my picture hor! If you laugh, I swear tonight I'll send 2 monsters to hide under your bed and eat you up when you're sleeping. Hahaha, k fake only, hee. I don't know what's my main motive of doing that pose and I don't know what type of pose it that, LOL. Okay, so today is Monday and yeah it went pretty okay I guess.
I wasn't late for school and lessons starts with MT and ends with LCD. During LCD lesson, Ms L, my form teacher suggested that we use the same class t-shirt till we reached Sec 5. ._.
Dang! No waa-ayyy man! I'm so not gonna use the same class t-shirt every year. And yeah, almost everyone disagrees. I mean, look. Who would wanna use the same class t-shirt every year? What if I drop next year? What if I'm not in N1 next yeaar? -.-
I can't wait for class photo taking this coming 5feb which is on Thursday! Yaaaa-aaay! And I heard that Chinese new year is next week right, is it true? C'mon tell me leh! I wanna knowww. And you know what, tomorrow is Tuesdaaay! Yaaaayyyyy!
It's tie day, I'm excited to wear my tie but sad I don't know how to tie the tie. LOL. And I hope tomorrow there would be assembly. And it'd be good if the whole school combine together for assembly, hahahahah. Gonna be like a pack of sardin inside a tin.
Anyway, I still have not complete my DNT homework. I'm so totally worried. I don't think I'm gonna score that well for DNT this yeaar. The teacher seems so, I don't know how to describe. I'm used with Mr M already being my DNT teacher, sheehs. I think it's gonna take a long time for me to adapt with the new teacher. ):
HELP. IS ANYONE GOOD IN DNT AND IS WILLING TO HELP ME? ):
AND I STILL CANT FIND MY BERET, GR.
AND I STILL CANT FIND MY BERET, GR.