school school schoolzx.
Thursday, January 1, 2009 1:37 PM By Sititi
Hola! Hahahaha. So, tomorrow is gonna be the day where everyone is so excited and nervous! I can't wait to see yanna, zeeqs, feeza, shidah, sharifah, dayu, classmates and schoolmates! Yay, I can't wait to see everyone with their new shoes. Yay! I can't wait to see everyone with their new hairstyle! Yay, I can't wait to see girls wearing white blouse! Hoooraaaaaay!

I'm wondering why am I still here blogging, and not doing my homework. I wonder why I don't even give a care about my homework. What time should I wake up tomorrow? Would I be late for school tomorrow? Would I see a cockroach tomorrow in the morning? I wonder what bag should I bring.

Should I drink milk tomorrow morning? Okay shut up Siti. -_- Hehe, so see you all tomorrow morning in the bus, school, toilet, interchange, etc! :D