to be honest.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
6:32 PM
By Sititi

Before I start, just wanna say that previously my weight was 41kg but now my weight is 44 kg. Yay! I'm happy! Yayyyy, hoooraaaay! :D
To be honest, I am really bored right now. I wish someone would talk to me right now. Anyway, I've done a very light and simple revision on Chemistry. Since this week we'll be having a test on Chapter 1.. I went to have a 10-15min study. LOL!
I know. I mean you can't like get all the informations that you've read all squeezed inside your brain for like 15 minutes only right? Hahahahaha. Okay, I'm dumb. LOL, whatever. I mean, atleast! Atleast I tried to study and yay! I finally know what's condensation mean, hahahahaha.
Hahaha, okay I know. Like wth? LOL. I'm trying my best to focus in class but it seems that I can't. I can't stop looking at the clock every minute or seconds. English lessons had always been very sleepy and tiring.
It's not the teacher's fault. I mean, english lesson is always after recess and we'll only be having our english lesson at about 11/12 in the afternoon. I mean, god! The wheather is friggin' hot.
Ahhhh. Anyway right now, all the dnt students are on the middle of completing their products and I'm really excited to complete my product. Hahahah, I know it won't be very successful but atleast I need to give it a try right? Heheh.
Tomorrow there will be CCA as usual and of course I'm not skipping it cause tomorrow is Dry shooting! Yay, the day that I've been waiting for is here. I mean I really miss the time I hold the gun and shoot like some kanchiong person. Hahahahahaha!
Okay lah, bye!