Wow, that's a suprise.
Saturday, January 31, 2009 11:14 PM By Sititi
Suprisingly, we're talking as per normal. We acted as if that incident didn't happened at all. I was pretty much relief but no matter what, I'm not gonna let history repeats itself. Trust me, hahaha. We're cool now.

Right now I'm having sore throat and blocked nose. Even though I've taken my bath, my body is still hot. I've just ate a panadol. So I'm just hoping that the body heat would go away, hah. I've still have not started with my homework. I'm too lazy. I spend the whole day playing pet society and watching Om Shanti Om. Hahahaha!

The day after tomorrow is that we're gonna have PE and that means 2.4km run. I'm pretty much excited and also feeling sian cause I'm having flu right now. Hahaha, how am I suppose to run if I'm having flu? Bah.