yay! it's teh weekends
Friday, January 9, 2009
6:01 PM
By Sititi
YAY! LOOOK, IT'S TEH WEEKENDS! ;D
Yay! The weekends is here! Hooray! I don't know why I'm so excited and happy just because there's no school for 2 days. Mahaha. I don't know what I'm gonna do during the weekends, but definitely I'm gonna use the computer for 24 hours.
No kidding la. Hahahaha. And oh! I've bought a cheeseburger at Mac just now, and seriously I'm enjoying every moment with the burger. It's like the burger is my boyfriend.
Maths test didn't turn out that good. I thought I'll be able to finish all the questions without worries and panics. Miss L came to the class at 8am, and we were given only 15mins to complete the maths test. Seriously, I'm pretty slow and I was rushing for time. I was only at question 2 when it's 8:10. All together, there are 4 questions. But for each question, there were parts. So, yeaa.. you geddit? :/
The maths topic was about loss and profits, and I think it's not that difficult ah even though I didn't fully revise the topic. I'm slow, yes I am. I really need alot of time to complete 1 question. Ms L said that we really need to do time management. She says, when we're doing homework.. we shouldn't be facing the television or chatting online.
Hahahaha, usually I do such stuffs. While doing my homework, it's either I'm onlining or watching the tv. And usually, it took me around 2/3 hours to finish a subject homework. I think I'm gonna follow Miss L words. I'll try not to go online and watch the tv when I'm doing my homework, hehe. (Macam paham eh, LOL)
During the weekends, I think I'm gonna;
- watch atleast 1 movie online.
- complete my physics, science, maths and dnt hmk.
- read teh book that i've borrowed from the library.
- do some revision, (if possible :/)
With love,
Siti Ruqaiah binti go figure out my dad's name.
