yes, even stars break
Saturday, January 17, 2009 11:47 AM By Sititi

Photobucket

Suprisingly, I'm not really that excited like last week when it comes to the weekends. Haha, I feel so normal as if today is not Saturday. It feels like today is just any normal day except that I could wake up at anytime I want. LOL!

I'm bored to teh core right now. I don't know if I should find my beret now because it doesn't seem like the beret is somewhere in my room. I bet there's a big disgusting monster hiding inside my closet, eating my stuffs.

Ah, hahaha. Second week of school went pretty smooth I guess. I'm starting to like DNT abit and Mr T doesn't expect that much from us because it's just the second week of school not the second month of school. Hahaha.

These days has been very windy. Don't you think so?