happy or sad.
Friday, February 27, 2009 2:04 PM By Sititi
I don't know if I should be happy or sad when I received my Quiz 7: Indices and Standard form & also my Speed Quiz 1. I managed to pass my maths Quiz 7 with a score of 21/40.

Well, atleast I passed huh. And we had Speed Quiz for today maths lesson and I scored 14/20. Hm. I know. I know. It's not good enough but yeah atleast I tried.

Maths is getting tougher and tougher cause most of the times we had to use our brain to calculate and I'm seriously not good in it. I've been depending on calculator for like 2 years.

Haa, but no matter what I'm still not gonna give up! :D

I just can't stop myself from taking a slight peek on you. It's really frustrating. But I just can't stop myself lah. Urgh. He's a so-called "Married man" Siti. Okay, he's not married lah.

I've been labelling guys with steady by calling them "Married Man, " AHHHH!