okay, don't panic!
Monday, February 2, 2009 7:36 PM By Sititi
Heh. I went to school today despite having fever. (I think, LOL) I've still not recovered from my blocked nose and cough. And guess what? Tomorrow, the NPCC cadets gonna have their live shooting and guess what?

My beret doesn't have the crescent. I didn't thought of that until one of the NCO chatted with me, lol. The moment I heard about the beret, I remembered that the beret doesn't have any crescent on it.

Okay, lol. I should have bought the crescent from Mr C but you see. Siti is so smart that she's doing all things on last minute. Yeah, around of applause of her. Man, actually I'm not that worried lah. I'm worried that what if by tomorrow Mr C has forgotten about the crescent or what if I can't pin the crescent on my beret? Then, dhang!

Okay, nvm. I'll try to settle that tomorrow with the help of fellow friends, hee. Okay, you know what! While sitting in the canteen after school, feeza and sharifag planned that on valentine's day, we should exchange gifts. Yay! heh.

Instead of celebrating valentine's day, we're celebrating friends day. LOL. Had 2.4km run just now. And trust my, my tyre pancit lah. Cannot run siol. Hahahahahahah. My 2.4km timing is 19:30seconds. Goood eh, how wonderful ah Siti. LOL.

Okay, not suprise lah, hahaha. I've always been very slow in running. Whattado. Haaaah. Okay, bye. I want to play facebook now, hehe./