raining cats and dogs.
Monday, February 23, 2009 3:25 PM By Sititi
I walked home when it was raining very heavily. I wish I had my umbrella or a hoodie with me when I was walking. Listening to the radio just doesn't help at all.

It was nice walking in the rain but seriously, I hope I won't get sick cause I really don't wanna miss school. You must be wondering, why am I so stupid to walk when I can actually take the bus.

Well, I got two reasons. Firstly, I just feel like walking and secondly I'm saving my bus fares. Hah, how ridiculous. I know lah. Oh god, please don't make me sick. :(

School was fine. Today PE was very very extremely tiring. We had to run the 2.4km route, with our group for 2 minutes. We had to do that 4/5 times lor. Trust me, I pancit already lah.

I know I know. I know I know. I know what you're thinking.