should have just pushed myself.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
1:29 PM
By Sititi
I'm very angry at myself. I can't believe that I'm not at school today. I was really excited to go to school yesterday cause today, the sec 3 NPCC cadets are going to the Jurong HQ's. Urgh, I should have just pushed myself to the bathroom and get ready for school when the alarm rang this morning.I guess it's too late to regret, hah. And also, being absent from school for 2 days means that I must have alot of homeworks huh. And I've not take my maths test and geography test. Thanks to me, I'm sure they won't be able to get their paper back. Well, I'm sorry. :/
Anyway, last tuesday we had live shooting and it went pretty smooth. Even though I didn't get the marksman badge, atleast my shooting skills has improved. Hee, I'm pretty happy and sastisfied. Gratz to those who received their badges. And zuraidah, I told you that you'd be able to get the marksman badge.
Hahaha, you just won't believe me! Hehhhhhh, you owe me a pandan cake hoorrr. Don't forget ah. Okay ciaooooooooooooo.