
YAY! Guess what! We received our Physics paper and yeah I passed! Even though I only achieved 15/30, I'm still quite happy and thankful cause I actually passed! Hee, but too bad that I'm gonna fail my Combine Science since I failed my Chemistry paper by half a mark.
How annoying. But it's okay. NPCC training was quite okay I guess. Rifle drills was quite exciting even though I'm not good in it. Somehow I'm scared of attending the 3D2N NCO Camp this March Holidays.
I can remember clearly on what happened when we were having NPCC camp where the girls bunk was on second level and it was very hard cause we have to run and rush to change to our full-u and things like that lah.
It's gonna be very tiring if our bunk is on the second level. Okay, shuddup lah Siti. We must look on the bright side of everything! Yay! Hehe, okay. I am so tired cause I spend 30 minutes in the toilet doing something. Lol. :/
Yeah I know. Bobual tkder connection. :/