Afternoon mateys!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009 1:05 PM By Sititi
Afternoon to all aliens and pirates out there! I'm feeling so lazy right now. I wish it was raining so I could go back to sleep and skip all house chores. So yesterday I was telling myself to complete my physics and chemistry homework. And yeah I did take out my homework and I ended up doing this:



So I end up not finishing up my physics and chemistry. But it's okay cause I'm going to the library tomorrow and I MUST COMPLETE physics and chemistry no matter! I'm still left with physics, chemistry, geog and social studs. Maynnnnn!

And I still have to wash my sneakers and school shoes it's extremely dirty and yay to me cause I joined plurk and feeza's inside there too! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Oh yeah what another crappy crappy post. Can't you sense my boredness? :/

And oh lastly, do watch this video. HAHAHA!!