Black and blues
Tuesday, March 24, 2009 3:51 PM By Sititi
So yeah, it's Term 2 and my form teacher changed our sitting arrangement today. I get to sit with Khasmira and Hin Yee. Well the place's okay except that it can get pretty cold when it's raining and also my hair would turn into a total mess. Ah okay whatever, hahahaha.

And also, this one annoying guy name Rusde who's sitting quite near to me. I swear he can be very irritating at times, hahahahahaha! He keeps calling me by the name of my father. Annoying lah, hahaha. But whatever lah, the main objective is I'm gonna like try my very best to catch up with the rest.

If I'm not wrong, MYE is just like 6 or 7 weeks away. If I'm not wrong lah, since the first paper starts around the end of April. It's quite fast, urgh. And yaaaaaaay! Tomorrow is Dayu's birthday and this Saturday is Sharifah's birthday! Hehhhhhhhhhhh, korang dah nak kat tue :P