did you watch ant bully?
Sunday, March 1, 2009 11:26 AM By Sititi
Did you watch The Ant Bully on okto just now? Haha, well I did. And I think I should stop killing ants. Ants have feelings too, Lol! I realised that it is March right now. How fast can time travel. I thought saving money was easy, but afterall it's not.

My everyday pocket money is 4 dollars minus Thursday. I've to save 2 dollars everyday in order to achieve what I want. But it's kinda hard yer' know since sometimes we tend to hangout and yeah I tried my best to go home everyday after school.

It's been a long time since tkder link girlfriends ate at kfc. So, this upcoming Monday we all are heading to kfc and I'm not sure whether I should eat or not. I'm sure the burger and fries would be calling my name, damn.

Next week, or should I say this upcoming Sunday.. I'm heading to Bugis with girlfriends and yeah I can't wait to shop for more tops! Well, it's been a long time you know since I went to Bugis and City Hall. Ahh, can't wait!

I am so bored right now. I don't know what to do. Being online is fun, but it gets boring when you're doing the same thing repetitively. Ahh! I think I'll watch movie online, tataaa~