Flag raising tomorrow?
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
6:21 PM
By Sititi
Elo! Elo! Eloo! Heh. Shidah told me that I'm suppose to do flag raising tomorrow to represent NPCC. But you see, I have 2 problems with me here. Firstly, you guys know that I do not have any uniform right, so I'm gonna look so weird if the rest wear uniform while I'm just wearing my normal school uniform.Secondly, I don't know how to tie the flag knot. Hafizi knows how to tie it but he just doesn't want to do the job. He told us this, "Aku tak tahu macam maner nak buat, tapi esok aku ajar kau!" (I don't know how to tie the knot, but, tomorrow I'll teach you!) How irritating lah this guy, hahah!
I don't know whether I'm doing the job tomorrow but I'd love to do the job if I have my full-uniform and also know how to tie the knot! Damn damn damn! Tomorrow there's Mass Run