Interview workshop.
Saturday, March 7, 2009
4:22 PM
By Sititi
I had Interview Workshop today at school. I swear I can't sit quietly and properly when we were in the AVA room for 1-2 hours to listen on how to interview citizens and so on. Seriously, I'm not ready to interview strangers. Teachers would give our schedule next week.It says that each block, there will only be two people. You and your partner will cover up the whole block. Ah, die lor. Hahahahah. I hope the strangers would be super friendly lah. And I hope there will be no dogs cause I'm scared of them, lol.
I remember when all NPCC cadets had to give out brochure to the blocks nearby and my group knocked and rang the doorbell on this one particular door. It was very quiet and suddenly a dog barked.. and I ran away and fell down. HAHAHAH!
Okay, I am so tired. I can't wait for March Holidays.
Byebye.