Heh. Hello, your cool momma is back. Not back back, but just back for an update. Right now, I'm inside the school library with mrs froggy, aqilah, farah and khasmira. Seriously the school is very quiet, no kidding ah.
And I'm having a fun time in the library, using the computer because there's no one to fight with just because of a computer. Anyway, English paper was cool. Yea. I chose question number 5. The question was: Write one occasion about someone that made you changed your opinion about him/her.
Tell me, is occasion and incident has a similar meaning or are they like cousins in the dictionary? Hm. I'm so not ready for Math's exam. It's just this coming Monday and I've like even study. Damn.
Can't wait for June Hols. Hope by that time, I'd be able to get my "once-alive" computer back. So irritating lah. Everyday I need to face that dead computer once I'm inside my room. Eeek. Anyway, did any of you guys watch Table of Glory yesterday at Channel 8?
Alaaaaamaaaaaak. Last episode macam gitu. :( The last episode wasn't what I expected man. Really hope there would be Table of Glory 2. Heh.
K, I guess this should be enough of today's post. Will post once I got the free time again. Bye!
---------
Dear diary, I think I've got a crush on someone. ROLL ON FLOOR LAUGHING!
Okayokay, byebyebyebyeybyebye!
And oh ya, one more thing. Do any of guys have this song?
The title is: About A Girl - The Academy is...
xxxxx.
