i am in the library, hunting for brains.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
4:26 PM
By Sititi
Heh, I'm in the school library right now and I've just finished doing my DNT project. I swear I'm having a little bit of hard time typing because I am very cold, haha. Anyway, yesterday, had NAPFA and yeah my timing was 16:16 ah. Hahahahahah! I don't know why, but I find it really cool :DAnyway, me vwey shadd becusshh my computer spoilt already. Me know know why. I'm actually pleading mum to buy me a laptop (which i know it's impossible) and I'm pleading dad to repair my hard disk because I think the problem lies with my hard disk.
I switched on my hard disk and less than five seconds, it switched off by itself. How anoying! I recalled that last Saturday Morning, I used the computer for 1 hour and I downloaded a few songs. It was actually okay before that. But when I switched it off, and when I tried to switch it on the computer a few minutes later, it's dead.
D.E.A.D! Okaay, bye.