No one knows.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
8:42 PM
By Sititi
Surprisingly, my computer is okay. Probably it's for temporarily, but I hope it would be like okay for a very long period. Anyway, I had NPCC today and yeah Sec 3's are in-charge for the POP thingy and I'm part of the time plans with Qistina, Amirah, Arif and Shahirah.Seriously, it's kinda stressful. I am not kidding you. With great powers, come great responsibility. Cheh! Hahahaha. Right now, somewhere near my ankle is seriously in pain and when I walk, you can see me half-limping.
This Saturday's gonna be a very busy day cause I'm having my CIP and after that, I need to follow the other 9 spectators to Home Team Academy to watch the Annual Parade students perform and they would be dinner, yum! I'd be back home around 8-9pm. Ah, gonna be very tired.
I seriously hope after I shut down this computer.. it would still be able to work. If not, I don't know what to say ah. Gonna be heartbroken number 2 season plak. Urgh. Heh, byebye!