NPCC Duty and Sports Day.
Friday, April 3, 2009
1:04 PM
By Sititi
We had our Sports Day today and I swear that doing my NPCC Duty during Sports Day was awesome! I volunteered myself to guard the front gate which is also known as the main entrance. Hehee, it was good. Not too hot and not too cooling. We had refreshments and it was awesome.Ah, I can say that everything is just awesome except that after Sports Day, I was annoyed. I don't know for what reason, but probably I was just tired because I had to stand to 3-4 hours lah, okay. But at the same times, it's 10 times better than to sit at Stadium with the hot scorching sun.
Anyway, this week had rather been a very busy week. I had to do a DNT door-to-door survey with my groups and yeah it went pretty okay. I don't really knocked that much because I'm very scared. I'm scared because what if I knock, and suddenly there's a ghost? What if there's an old witch? What if the person living in the house cast me with a spell? Erk.
I think I think too much, hahah. I was called "kental" by this 2 guys when I knocked on their house. Wtf, am I really that kental meh? =.= But whatever. What's past, is past. Let's not pandang belakang :D
Kay, I'm so tired. In the evening, I need to visit my sick grandfather who is hospitalized. My mum told me that, most of my father's side family members had visited my grandfather, except me. Wow. Ha.