Day 1 of Mendakness
Saturday, May 30, 2009
9:11 PM
By Sititi

The June Holidays has just started and here I am facing my Day 1 of Mendakness. I swear I've been doing the same thing over and over again for today. I went online, I watched tv, I messaged and I read a book. And it repeated over and over again. Goodness. If this is what I'm gonna do for the rest of the holidays.. I tell you ah, I can die because of boredness. (Haha, chey)
Oh, and this morning I've watched a movie online and the title is The Adventures of Food Boy. You guys should totally watch it if you're kinda bored. Don't worry, it's not a cartoon. You guys can check out the banner at this link: here!
I'm so excited for Monday cause I'm tagging with a couple of friends to Mac. We're gonna have breakfast, hahaha. And probably we'll hang out somewhere. Heeee, I soo can't wait. L-O-L.