Fantastic Friday
Friday, May 22, 2009 9:04 PM By Sititi


Today was good. Firstly, in the morning we had NPCC and RCY parade and yeah I did the flag-raising. I think I was kinda slow, lol. So after that lessons were as per normal and after school, I hung out with some of the NPCC cadets in NP room.

Hahaha, I had sucha wonderful time with them. I bet they could see how scared I was at the littlest things. Hahahaha. Soo after that, me and Shidah dangdut when to CWP and guess what. A restaurant in CWP was in fire and we were so frigging relax. Lol.

At first we were curious but in the end, we were like the chillaxing people inside CWP. We even took pictures and take our own sweet time inside the mall. Hahaha, we went to the toilet, walk around and laugh at some people's reaction. Hahaha.

I'm telling you, it was very crowded ah when everyone was not allowed to enter CWP. Here are some of the pictures which I asked Shidah to take: