I am glad, cause my computer is back
Thursday, May 7, 2009
4:03 PM
By Sititi
Boy oh boy. The computer serviceman came to repair my computer for almost like an hour. I feel bad not offering him some drinks. Seriously, I thank him and god for fixing my computer and let me use this computer once again.Man, how I really miss using these computer again. I've promised myself to actually limit myself to use atleast 1 hour if I wanna use the computer. I'll try. Insyallah. Anyway, the computer serviceman did mentioned that my CPU motherboard was spoilt. I don't know what the heck is motherboard, but sure it sounded serious.
Anyway, I'm gonna do some research more about computers. I really like the job of that guy. Fixing and knowing the computer components. Ah, I'm so inspired, hahaha. This year MYE, I didn't really study that hard.
I just do not have the mood at all. I know it sounded stupid but seriously I felt very tired. I just don't even bother to write notes anymore. My right hand feels very tired right now. I'm just glad that tomorrow is Physics paper and it's the second last paper. Ah, alhamdullilah :D
I'm really scared for CL camp. I'm sure it's gonna be very very tough :(