Look, school's out!
Friday, May 29, 2009
9:50 PM
By Sititi

Yay. School's out. Ah, finally! I've gotten back my results today and I guess it's not that good at all. But the weird thing is, whenever I look at my results, I feel like laughing and smiling to myself. It's not that I'm crazy, but c'mon, look on the bright side. We still have time to study. Furthermore there's Common Test 2 and EOY. Don't be disappointed people cause you can prove to yourself that you can do better in the upcoming exams :D
I'm soo gonna buck up on Math and Combined Science. And oh, not forgetting DNT. I'm gonna take DNT lessons seriously starting from now. (Chey, macam paham!) But you see. I suck when it comes to model making and also when you have to come up and draw atleast 10 ideations. I suck in drawings, haha. Pst, Shidah.. you should know that.
Anw, there's a couple of things that's going on during the June Hols. There's a total of 2 courses for NPCC. Each course takes 2 days to finish. And it's not a camp btw. I can't wait for the course, L-O-L. I feel so excited, haha. I don't know why. Oh, and I can't wait for Combined UG camp. I'm soo excited, hee.
And did I told you guys before that this guy has always makes my day no matter what. Yeh, serious. He never fails to make me smile. Wow, power ah. And one more thing, I swear I'm feeling so frickin' hungry right now. The last thing I ate was a chocolate given by Ms Lam and it was at 12 plus okay when I ate it.
Can you imagine how hungry I am? It feels like I'm fasting. Sheesh. Gotta go.
Adios.