Not feeling good at all, uh uh
Monday, May 18, 2009
3:49 PM
By Sititi

Uh uh. I'm not feeling good at all. I'm having sore throat and it's just killing me. Though I may not look that sick, but I am lah inside. Today NPCC & RCY rehearsal was cancelled and yeah I just went back home straight.
Just do not feel like staying back. I've been thinking about this thing that has been bothering my mind and I just do not know what to do right now. I wish I could explain it to someone but right now is just not the time.
Probably soon I guess. I mean I shouldn't be keeping my problems to myself. Sometimes you just need someone to care and listen to you. Don't ya think so? Sheesh. There's Science Fun Day tomorrow which will be held at school.
I was expecting that the event will be held at Science centre or Discovery centre but NO. It's gonna be held tomorrow, at school. Which would probably end around 5 or 6 plus I guess. I'm sure tomorrow's gonna be a tiring day. Sheesh.
Just do not feel like staying back. I've been thinking about this thing that has been bothering my mind and I just do not know what to do right now. I wish I could explain it to someone but right now is just not the time.
Probably soon I guess. I mean I shouldn't be keeping my problems to myself. Sometimes you just need someone to care and listen to you. Don't ya think so? Sheesh. There's Science Fun Day tomorrow which will be held at school.
I was expecting that the event will be held at Science centre or Discovery centre but NO. It's gonna be held tomorrow, at school. Which would probably end around 5 or 6 plus I guess. I'm sure tomorrow's gonna be a tiring day. Sheesh.
And oh, atleast something did make my day today. Today P.E's lesson was the most bestest and most fun P.E lesson I ever had. Firstly we ran two rounds around the school and after that we played Captain Ball. Ah, I had sucha wonderful time during P.E's lesson.
xoxo.