Temporaily not permanent
Tuesday, May 12, 2009 8:04 PM By Sititi
Oh guess what. My computer is seriously not in a very stable situation, erk. And guess what, MYE's officially over! Hooray ah, heh. Had breakfast and trust me, ah it was very delicious. Hee, it had been sucha long time since I ate hotcakes. Hee, and there my wish came true :D

Anyway, I can't believe I'm gonna blog 'bout this, but still I'm gonna blog 'bout it. Heh. I took the bus home and trust me, it was sucha heavenly ride, lol. There's this one cute Ahmad Ibrahim guy sitting beside me and he was talking to his friend, right infront of him.

I don't know why, but I felt so happy that he sat beside me though it was very awkward in the end. Actually, before I boarded the bus, I've already saw him and seriously he's super cute laaah. Hahahahahaahahahahahahahha.

Can I say that one more time. He's so cute! Lol, okayokay.
Just treat that you've never read this post okaaaaaay.
Bye.