Typical Sunday day
Sunday, May 17, 2009
7:09 PM
By Sititi
Ah, Sunday. Just like any ordinary Sunday I ever had.But my bath time was lil bit different cause this time I was feeling
very good as I was bathing. Today went pretty well, except
I couldn't complete my math correction.
Erk, it just seems hard for me. And yeah another week of schl tmr.
But it's okay, I'm gonna endure cause June holidays is just.. 1 more week.
Goodness! I can't believe it! Yay, hehhhhhhhhhh.
There's P.E tmrw and trust me, if my P.E teacher's gonna make us
run, I'm sure gonna pancit lah. 2 weeks lor no physical training, no stamina
already, hahaha.
And oh, I got NPCC & RCY rehearsal tomorrow, after school. We're
gonna rehearse for Tuesday performance which is NPCC and RCY day.
I heard that we're gonna wear our full-uniform for the rest of the day
for Tuesday. Just hope it won't be a hot day.
Heh, adios!
