911 gaals meet up
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
9:28 PM
By Sititi

Hola to the people living in North, South, East and West. So, since tomorrow is Shidah's birthday and I couldn't plan an event properly, we made out our mind to just go out with the 911 gaals. Yeap, that's right. I went out with Dangdut and Dayu today.
We did nothing special except talking and talking for 1 hour at KFC and also cam-whoring at some block at Jurong or Boon Lay. I don't know what is the block's real location, ahahaha. So yeah, that's basically about it.
I'm baaack with my F1 engine and I dragged them everywhere. And we laughed and walked like drunkard women, lol. No, I'm not kidding about it, seriously. Hahahahaha! I made a card for Shidah and I hope she like it, lol.
Seriously I suck when it comes to drawing and designing. But still, I landed myself in Dnt class, sheesh. Anyway talking about dnt, I'm gonna meet up with Qilah and Mira again tomorrow for the second time. And this time, I'm so gonna complete my math (I hope). heh.
Zai Jian :)