Happy Birthday Ella, and continuation of LMSC
Sunday, June 14, 2009 1:37 PM By Sititi
Firstly, Happy 15th Birthday Ella! It's been ages since I've last contacted with you. And it's been sucha long time since I last met you. Somehow, we lost contact with each other and I seriously miss you, bestfriend. I miss the times when we exchange letters. I still keep the letters and the neoprint photos that we took together.

Seriously, I hope one day we'll get to hang out with each other again.

And anyway, I've received the full squad photos yesterday night and I can't believe I can look that selengeh with my size 40 shirt. Heh. Okay, so I'm gonna show it to you guys. Squad 4 is made up of Woodgrove Sec, NorthBrooks Sec, Si ling Sec and lastly Christ Church Sec.

Okay guys, so if you guys happened to read my post here and you want the photos for LMSC, just give me a nudge on msn, okay people. So here's the photos:

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket