Happy Birthday to Makcik Butterfly <3
Monday, June 22, 2009
7:40 AM
By Sititi

First of all, I must wish my bestfriend a Happy Birthday!
Heh. She turns 15 today and she's a really good bestfriend, okay.
Don't forget to give her presents with butterflies, okay people?
Hahaha, okay just kidding. Love you bestfriend!
Heh. She turns 15 today and she's a really good bestfriend, okay.
Don't forget to give her presents with butterflies, okay people?
Hahaha, okay just kidding. Love you bestfriend!
Oh yeah, before I forgot. Since they said all hot guys are gay,
how about beautiful girls? Don't tell me all beautiful girls are lesbian, lol.
So, I've been tagged by Asmirah & Feeza, so here goes!
And don't forget, the bold answers means I want you guys to read it. ;)
1: Besides Your Lips, Where Is Your Favourite Spot To Get Kiss?
- Cheeks, yay. *shows action face* But I don't like kisses, I love hugs better!
2: How Do You Feel When You Wake Up This Morning?
- Good, I don't feel sleepy like any usual morning.
3: Who Was The Last Person You Took Photo With?
- I can't remember. Lulz.
4: Would You Consider Youself To Be Spoiled?
- I don't know. Probably yes I guess, er, yeah.
5: Would You Ever Donate Blood?
- Yes, and I hope it's not painful.
6: Have You Had A Bestfriend Who Was The Opposite Sex?
- Nope, yes, ah yes.
7: Do You Want Someone Dead?
- Yes, I wished. But.. I guess I'm not that cruel, right?
8: What Does Your Last Msg Says?
- Let's see. It goes, " Eh Makcik Butterfly! Makcik Cockroach wanna
wish you a Happy Birthday, heh :D "
9: What Are You Thinking Right Now?
- Why is my finger so itchy, I hate mosquitoes.
10: Do You Wish Someone To Be With You Right Now
- Yeah, perhaps.
11: What Is The Tyme You Went To Bed Last Night?
- 11pm, right after watching Dimensi ke-4 in Suria.
12: Where Did You Buy The T-Shirt You Are Wearing Now?
- Dad bought it for me during 2005 when he was in Thailand.
13: Is Someone On Your Mind?
- Yeah, sadly.
14: Who Was The Last Person Who Texted You?
- Yanna, lulz. -.-
15. Tag 8 Random People To Do This Survery:
- Afifah.
- Jennifer.
- Yanna.
- Abbas.
- Indra?
- Zeeqs, though she doesn't have a blog, who cares, lulz.
- Shidah
- Khasmira
16: Who Is No.2 Having Relationship With?
- Nobody, heh.
17: Is No.3 A Male Or Female?
- Female aaahahahah.
18: Is No.4 Single?
- Hell yeah, lol.
19: Say Something About No.1:
- She's my role model :D
20: Describe No.8:
- I wonder how Khasmira can eat very slowly :(
how about beautiful girls? Don't tell me all beautiful girls are lesbian, lol.

So, I've been tagged by Asmirah & Feeza, so here goes!
And don't forget, the bold answers means I want you guys to read it. ;)
1: Besides Your Lips, Where Is Your Favourite Spot To Get Kiss?
- Cheeks, yay. *shows action face* But I don't like kisses, I love hugs better!
2: How Do You Feel When You Wake Up This Morning?
- Good, I don't feel sleepy like any usual morning.
3: Who Was The Last Person You Took Photo With?
- I can't remember. Lulz.
4: Would You Consider Youself To Be Spoiled?
- I don't know. Probably yes I guess, er, yeah.
5: Would You Ever Donate Blood?
- Yes, and I hope it's not painful.
6: Have You Had A Bestfriend Who Was The Opposite Sex?
- Nope, yes, ah yes.
7: Do You Want Someone Dead?
- Yes, I wished. But.. I guess I'm not that cruel, right?
8: What Does Your Last Msg Says?
- Let's see. It goes, " Eh Makcik Butterfly! Makcik Cockroach wanna
wish you a Happy Birthday, heh :D "
9: What Are You Thinking Right Now?
- Why is my finger so itchy, I hate mosquitoes.
10: Do You Wish Someone To Be With You Right Now
- Yeah, perhaps.
11: What Is The Tyme You Went To Bed Last Night?
- 11pm, right after watching Dimensi ke-4 in Suria.
12: Where Did You Buy The T-Shirt You Are Wearing Now?
- Dad bought it for me during 2005 when he was in Thailand.
13: Is Someone On Your Mind?
- Yeah, sadly.
14: Who Was The Last Person Who Texted You?
- Yanna, lulz. -.-
15. Tag 8 Random People To Do This Survery:
- Afifah.
- Jennifer.
- Yanna.
- Abbas.
- Indra?
- Zeeqs, though she doesn't have a blog, who cares, lulz.
- Shidah
- Khasmira
16: Who Is No.2 Having Relationship With?
- Nobody, heh.
17: Is No.3 A Male Or Female?
- Female aaahahahah.
18: Is No.4 Single?
- Hell yeah, lol.
19: Say Something About No.1:
- She's my role model :D
20: Describe No.8:
- I wonder how Khasmira can eat very slowly :(