I feel like a pig now
Saturday, June 6, 2009
2:16 PM
By Sititi

(The pig above looks so cute, haha!)
Trust me. I feel like a pig right now. I thought of watching movie online, but in the end I cancelled my plan since I'm feeling so tired and lazy. I don't know why. I wish it's raining season right now. I can't stand the brightness and hotness. The sky is actually beautiful right now, but I hate the sun. LOL!
I don't know what to do anymore right now. I feel like watching tv dramas but I don't think there is any interesting dramas right now. And I thought of doing my homework, but I'm so not in the mood to write.
Sheesh. And I can't wait for tomorrow cause I'm going out with Sis to find for mum's present. I don't know what to buy for my niece. Should I buy a book or just stationery? Hahah, I know the items mentioned sounds kinda pathetic but it's the thoughts that counts right? :)
I hope mum would agree to buy for me that thing. That thing! :(