I'm tagged on msn, so here goes!
Sunday, June 21, 2009 5:30 PM By Sititi

Oh, lookey wookey dookeey.
I was tagged on msn by Faa, so here goes!

Have you ever;

1 - Eaten Beef?
Yea, yea, duh, of course.

2 - Eaten Pork?
No, but I wonder how it tasted like, hm.

3 - Eaten Duck
No, and once again I wonder how it tasted like.

4 - Eaten Crocodile?
Wah, so scary :/

5 - Eaten Deer?
Nope, and don't intend to, I guess. Deers are cute creatures, okay.

6 - Bad Mouth someone?
Who doesn't, doh.

7 - Been to Marina Barrage?
No, lulz. I'm not kidding, seriously.

8 - Run Away from home?
Nope, but it'd be cool I guess.

9 - Peed In the lift?
No, I love the lift. And furthermore the cameras are looking,
so they wont give you any privacy moment.

10 - Asked Money from your parents?
Yes, like everytime, lol. In my parents eyes, they think I'm a loan shark. Ahah,
k kidding only.


This is where it gets personal;

11 - Have you ever watch porn?
Uhm, nopeee. Yanna tried to give me a video, but she failed. Bluek! (:

12 - Stole Your Bestfriend / friends girlfriend?
Er, nope. I don't think so.

13 - Has make outs ever cross your mind?
Ah yes, when I was bored I guess.

14 - Has sex ever crossed your mind?
No, Yes, no, I don't know. But I find sex scary, lulz.

15 - Has a girl / boy ever given you a love bite?
Nopey dopey zopey.

16 - Have you given a girl / boy a love bite?
Nope, and I don't know how do it, lulz :/

17 - Have you fallen in love?
Yeah, I guess.

18 - Have you Shaved your Sex Organ?
o.O'

19 - Have you ever had sex?
What do you think? *both eyebrows upup*

20 - Has a girl ever asked you for sex?
Ah no? LOL.

Colours?

21 - Blue
I love blue, I love blue, I love blue, okay!

22 - Green
I like green when I was p5.

23 - Yellow
Yellow reminds me of Shidah, cause she likes yellow?

24 - Pink
Pink reminds me of Asmidah and Cheryl Wong cause she loves pink, I know I'm
being pretty much random, lulz.

25 - Orange
Yum, I love orange, okay I know you're asking about colours
instead of food. But orange reminds me of orange, yum

26 - Red
Woo, fire. Me likey.

27 - Purple
Hahahahahah, okaay let's see. I have a purple mug,
a purple bedroom wall and a purple comb. :D

28 - Grey
Aw, I love grey, most of the times.

29 - White
Nice, but it reminds me of ghost.

30 - Black
It's an awesome colour

Eaten any of this Food?

31 - Chicken rice
It's been sucha long time since I ate that. Screw you for
making me craving for it now, ahaha.

32 - Beef Rendang
YEAY, COOK FOR ME K, PLEAAAAZIE.

33 - Duck Rice
Erm, nope.

34 - Pork Chop
Nononono. But I wonder how it taste like.

35 - Chicken Butt
Omg, wow. Ahaha, I dont think I've ate it before.
I dont know, lulz.

36 - Laksa
Yum, yum, yum, I havent ate it for some times.

37 - Chocolate cake
Mhmm, yummy.

38 - Pancake
Me love, me love!

39 - Fish
Please don't give me fish curry or I'd stomp on your foot.

40 - Frog
Nope, erk.

CHOOSE 5 NAMES;
1) Shidah
2) Zeeqs
3) Yanna
4) Jennifer
5) Abbas

41 -If 1 kisses 4?
Aww, ahahaha.

42 - If 3 loved 5?
Wah, cheydebah Yanna, ahahahahaahhaah.

42 - Something about 2?
She loves butterfly, lulz. K kidding.
She hates butterfly.

43 - Is 2 popular?
Yeap, in my opinion, yeah I guess, heh.

44 - Has all of them made out?
WAH.

45 - Has all of them had sex?
NO, LULZ.

46 - Is 1 gay?
Hahaha, yes. Shidah's gay. Lulz, k lame.
Ah nope. She's straight.

47 - Has 5 had a boyfriend?
Wahahaha, no, he'a guy.

48 - Do you think 4 likes you as a friend?
Aww, of course!

49 - The one who you think hates you?
Me don't know, hahaha.

Friends;
51 - Who is like a sister to you?
Mhm, I don't know. Probably Shidah, probably Afifah, I don't know.
Lulz.

52 - Who is like a brother to you?
Nu-bu-dy.

53 - Would you like to kill any friends of yours?
No way, you're an insane question. Tsk tsk tsk

54 - Taken advantage of them before?
I don't know, lemme think.

55 - Have a bestfriend?
Yeap, I do. Heeeeeeeeeee.

56 - Had enemies?
I don't know. Probably yes, probably no. Probably yes

57 - Hate someone so much from the time you met him or her till now?
Ah, nuu.

58 - How do you treat your friends?
Words can't describe, cheyyy.

59 - Made out with any friends?
So far no, probably in 10-2o years time perhaps?
K kidding.

60 - 15 words or less to describe your friends?
Let's see. They are my world (:

Wanted something?;
61 - Car
Not right now, nah.

62 - Sex
No, now now. Lulz, no. Never.

63 - Make outs
Mhm, I don't know.

64 - Money
Y TO THE E TO THE S, FO SHO.

65 - Wedding
I really haven't think of that right now.

66 - World Peace
Y TO THE E TO THE S, FO SHO.

67 - House
I'm happy with my the current house I'm living, minus-ing
those cockroaches.

68 - Laptop
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, gimme gimme more, gimme more!

69 - Pet
Naah, noppe.

70 - Musical Instrument
Ah nope. I don't even know how to play any instruments except
for my p3 recorder and harmonica, does that counts? LOL.

About yourself;
71 - Your Future Occupation
I don't know what's the specific word for someone who's pretty good
in computers and someone who can fix the computers, I dont know. I've got
lotsa occupation that I want to be.

72 - Your Future House
Bungalow ah, lulz. K kidding. Erm, normal flaat, I guess.

73 - Your Zodiac
LIBRA-BRA-BRA rocks, ok.

74 - Your habit
I don't know? I like things to be perfect. As in, if this mug is not in my way,
I find things not comfortable and usual. You get what I mean? :l

75 - Your Age
21. Lulz, K I'm 14. Turning 15 in 3 more months!

76 - Your addiction to
COMPUTER. COMPUTER.

77 - Your Hobby
Onlining, cycling, thinking, watching movies, blah blah blah blah

78 - Current status
Married to my computer

79 - Current Job
I have a lotsa jobs. Being a daughter, being a student, being an aunty, blahblahblah
does that counts?

80 - Favorite thing to do
USING THE COMPUTER, LOGGING ON TO FACEBOOK.

TAG people to do this quiz
-ANYONE WHO FEELS THT THEY'RE REALLY DYING FROM BOREDOM
SHOULD DO THIS QUIZ, OK.