It has been 2 tired days.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
6:53 PM
By Sititi

Okay, so yeah hello! Finally, the 2 days course has ended. I'm pretty much content cause now I know where I'm suppose to improve on my skills. And yeah, I've learnt lots and lots of leadership skills and also not forgetting teamwork.
My unit was in Squad 4 and our HO's were very friendly. And funny too! They had thought us some things which were quite useful. I'm so gonna miss them. Once they've sent the group photo to my e-mail, I'd definitely post it up on my blog, okay. :)
I'm quite disappointed cause I'm not gonna be involve during UG Camp. It sucks, but it's okay I guess, haha. I mean, let's just be optimistic, right? Haha. And btw, it's my Mum's and niece birthday today!
We celebrated it yesterday cause today we're quite busy. We celebrated it at Pizza Hut, and boy oh boy. It was sucha feast, okay! Hahah, I ate lotsa and lotsa food. Lasagna, chicken drumlet, pizza and soup. Mhm, yum yum!
Happy Birthday to Mama and Nadya!
I love you guys so much (:
My unit was in Squad 4 and our HO's were very friendly. And funny too! They had thought us some things which were quite useful. I'm so gonna miss them. Once they've sent the group photo to my e-mail, I'd definitely post it up on my blog, okay. :)
I'm quite disappointed cause I'm not gonna be involve during UG Camp. It sucks, but it's okay I guess, haha. I mean, let's just be optimistic, right? Haha. And btw, it's my Mum's and niece birthday today!
We celebrated it yesterday cause today we're quite busy. We celebrated it at Pizza Hut, and boy oh boy. It was sucha feast, okay! Hahah, I ate lotsa and lotsa food. Lasagna, chicken drumlet, pizza and soup. Mhm, yum yum!
I love you guys so much (: